Founded by Georges CaronÚsi
to Lilas (Paris) in 1879, the workshop was established in 1937 in the
heart of the Dordogne.
Currently in operation near La Rochelle, the workshop has been
perpetuated from generation to generation until Ariane and Pierre Campo.
The rebirth of this workshop terracotta art has saved the family workshop
of Georges CaronÚsi, but perpetuating the use of techniques of 18th
century sculpture, a true living heritage.
The collection of original shape plaster we can achieve, not copies, but
editions in original form.